Located in the old and traditional district of Barranco and the shade of ficus, stands the former residence of the family ofOsma, charged build by Don Pedro de Osma y Pardo. 1906, is preserved an elevation of the building, signed by Mr. Santiago Basurco.
There are two buildings that make up the house, one primary and one back and it was the dining room. Both buildings are Francophiles and eclectic at times. Art nouveau stained glass, metal roofing, plaster carving and chandeliers shine in its ten rooms.
The buildings are surrounded by gardens with marble sculptures and spaces marked with palm trees and geraniums.